1. We believe in infinite intelligence.
2. We believe that the phenomena of nature both physical spiritual, are the expression of infinite intelligence.
3. We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression, and living in accordance
therewith constitute true religion.
4. We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the
change called death.
5. We affirm that communication with the so called dead is a fact scientifically proven by
phenomena the of spiritualism.
6. We believe that the highest morality is contained in the “golden rule,” whatsoever ye
would that others should do to you - do ye also unto them.
7. We affirm the moral responsibility of the individual, and that he makes his own happiness
or unhappiness as he obeys or disobeys nature’s physical and spiritual laws.
8. We affirm the doorway to reformation is never closed to any human soul here or hereafter.
Declaration of Principles
for appointments readings and consultations
We greet you mind to mind and heart to heart
First Christian Spiritualist Church
Copyright 2013. First Christian Spiritualist Church. All rights reserved.
View on Mobile